⏰ Wedding Countdown ⏰

                The Shortwaisted Nightmare

                   I've got nothing to wear!
Maybe another color, heels will fix the problem, no wedges will work wonders, Spanx will do the trick, invisible support required, lose the workout bra, age appropriate, venue ready, season suitable, too short, too long......Goldilocksing.
     
                           Cynthia Steele
       Shop Local. Cynthia couldn't have been nicer.
                   Not working with pleats or color.
                             Great Length.
            No matter, star treatment at this shop.



                   JAX. Quick drop to a size 6.



                   Dillard's. Too Short. Too dark.



                                Macy's.



      Bell Sleeves 💚 Retail associate would not let me out of the fitting room. Embarrassingly short she admonished.



Emergency supplies. The question becomes how many burpees can I reasonably expect to accomplish in a day.


   
    Trash & recycle. Kondo it! Clear your closet, clear your mind!



Sundance. It came, it went. Too Aunt Bee like on a 62 year old.


  
             Julia Jordan. I'll take it. Not so fast. 


  
    You need to be able to zip it up at least 1/2 way.  
            But I Love the fringe on the hem! 😢 



                     Getting distracted at Sak's.



Sak's has a penthouse sized fitting room. I was moving right in when this happened....


  
Got my heart set on this Anthropolgie dress. What a bargain it could have been! Tracked down my size in the UK. After ordering I had scary second thoughts about the website I used. With visions of identity theft dancing in my head I tried to cancel the whole operation. One month later a beautiful black totally different Abercrombie dress arrived all the way from China!







Took a break from self obsessing & enjoyed a great supper @ William & Mary.




     
   
 Home decorating. You're lucky you weren't with us for the rug shopping. Almost as rough as choosing the perfect mattress.



            The perfect mattress arrived! Albeit, still dressed in the old quilt!




  
Anthropologie Tee. The wedding trip is 9 days worth of clothes!


   
    Returning to real life. MOG dress mission ✅
                               Bhldn.


   
                        Bridgit's Birthday 🎉 


   
     Martha Stewart's  Pumpkin whoopie pies with cream cheese filling.



               Smitten Kitchen's  Key Lime Pie


  
                 Oh no I forgot 👠 👠👠👠




  
              Trial run with Emilie @ Shear Magic


    
           Inspiration from Hayden Panettiere 



               Time to admire my truck mechanic.




  
           Primate takes time off to ride Richmond.





        Always appreciate a good food combo. 
                          Kale & Wine.


   
                         Kiss my prince.



   Olly Olly Oxen Free. Ready or not. Time ran out.


  
     



Comments