New York State of Mind 3 Day Extravaganza


The first day of the extravaganza weekend I took the infamous LIRR to Penn. Connection at Jamaica  is not bad at all unless you commute every single day. 
Off peak travellers look pretty cool
Watch the Gap
Walking by Lincoln Center
Getting Close





Across the street



Entrance Hall


Don't wait, get yourself pronto to  http://www.nyhistory.org/  See the movie first, it's incredible.
The building, art, docent tour....incredible too. I learned, enjoyed, and didn't see it all. Going back with Primary soon. He has to see the movie. My sister-in-law, Patty, enjoyed it as much as I did. We had met at 1 pm and it was closing in on 4 by the time we left....starving as usual. Made it to Isabella's around the block just before I fainted....mmmgood crusty salmon cake and asparagus ravioli.


Comments