Will you still need me, Will you still feed me?

Nobody told me I would spend so much of my life searching my house for the vacuum cleaner brush, but I have. It's amazing I am able to fit anything else into my busy schedule.
When not occupied with above I managed to sew the binding onto the flock of triangles, begin quilting the popsicle sticks quilt, spend a little time with Missy, eat, etc.
Missy proudly displaying her work! 
                                           http://www.michellemartone.net/missy/index.php
View from my favorite table at Diane's Bakery


Olives and yogurt for breakfast.

I can breathe again. Fabric spray adhesive done.

Styrofoam everywhere sewing table!
I spent lots of time today trying to get my tension correct. The lighter color of the variegated thread was fine on my practice sandwiches but the darker threads were a mess. I went back to Jo-Ann's for single colored thread. The machine likes it! I am using Leah Day's modern art design... http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/2009/12/day-110-modern-art.html  THANKS LEAH!

I've also attempted to put together an abbreviated version of Marguerita McManus's sewing table.
You can find her tutorial here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g14govA4pIM  THANKS MARGUERITA!

Enjoyed visiting The Museum of American Illustration with cousin Cathy. The highlight was the members dining room....food , terrace, bar! Not for us non members though. http://www.societyillustrators.org/The_Dining_Room/Dining_Room.aspx 

I am a longtime fan of Sadie Nardini and I was very fortunate  to take a workshop with her at Om Sweet Om yoga studio. She is the nicest yoga teacher in the world, bubbly, funny, smart, and genuine. She reminds me of Shannon Harty ( the other nicest yoga teacher in the world). 

Great Fun at Carla's 64th Birthday Party. The primary joined in singing The Beatles' When I'm 64! Even though earlier in the day he almost ended up in the hospital with frostbitten fingers, he made a fast recovery and was able to attend! 
Two Weeks, Season 1 and Season 2 complete, and I join the ranks of  Downton Abbey fanatics. I LOVE IT!!!! I find myself ringing for Mr. Carson when I am covered in lint and thread and stryrofoam from crazy sewing tables . Mrs. Hughes would never employ a maid that misplaced her cleaning supplies! 



Comments