Somethings Old, Somethings New

 
While I was enjoying my new washing machine...

Boys were out West sans me! Whaaaa!


And meeting Erin! Whaaa!


And meeting Bill! Whaaa!






Open Road.



Fun and Games over. Back to the Salt Mines.Vegan Stuffed Poblano Peppers


The Bohemians. Bohem. Primate was unsure of his Polish Roots. Now we are both confused. Gertrude, Johann, Nicolaus, Marie, Orschula, and Valentin, POLITITSKI.
I boxed too.



I bought soup @ Flourishing Farms
Glynis shopped 'til she dropped @ Short Pump, She never lets go of her shopping bags!
           Looking for the Master of his castle @ Monster Cross
May have had a little trouble crossing the river @ Pocahontas State Park

Chilly, waiting in the car for the primate.

Birthday card for Bren.

Little did I know,,,,The ride is about to get rough!


General Tso's again! Changed up to brown rice though.

Purple Passion Potato

8 Mar 2016 waiting for Spring

Love the Irish Baking Company



Nigella's Easter Egg Nest Cake

Shandarae, me, & Bridgit

Amy @ Tusa's
Roasted Veggies 1st of May

May Flowers
8 May 2016 beach time @ Monster Trucks Va. Beach



Comments

Popular Posts