The 365 Dinner Challenge and a Dash of Harsh Reality


Dinner #2 . We need more kale in our lives. The primate likes it... who knew.

Dinner #2. Kale and Pears and Cindy's dressing
     Par for the course, this month sends throngs back to the gym, fills up yoga classes (yea!), and puts sedentary souls like me back out on the walking trail.  Dr. DiLena's words have been ringing not so nicely in my ears, "you have a very nice tan but swimming is doing nada for your disintegrating bones."  Okay well, maybe my synovial fluids along with all my other fluids are drying up, I can work around those issues. CVS to the rescue! Wrinkles, fat, memory loss, yada, yada, yada! What really scares me is SHRINKING! So, I am back out on the road.

Dinner #3  Pesto, Pasta, Bread, are you talking to me? 

Dinner # 3. Throw some salad at it with Cindy's dressing.


      

Comments

  1. OK Looks good but what is Cindy's dressing???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy's dressing is some minced garlic, about a tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts